Designed especially to kick off our 2017 collection, Aleksey Saburov's Nightmares of Fall is a delightfully spooky coin with a Halloween theme. This special edition design has a limited production of just 1,500 pieces and has an attractive antique finish.
The obverse features a haunting tree, bare of its foliage so that its branches form arms and hands, and its twisted trunk reveals an unearthly face. The reverse is a magnificently designed piece of art with nightmarish motifs and an autumnal edge. From under a cracked pumpkin shell peers a forgotten skull draped with spider webs and spiders. A gleaming smooth full moon with the silhouette of a bat in flight creates a bold focal point to complete the piece.
Nightmares of the Fall at a Glance:
- 1 Troy Ounce / 31.1 grams
- only 1,500 coins ever minted!
- .999 Fine Investment Grade Silver
- hand-scraped antique finish
- edge-numbered with unique production number
- encapsulated in a clear plastic airtite