Since the Middle Ages, Gargoyles like him have adorned medieval churches and gazed down hungrily on saint and sinner alike, their fierce gaze a warning to any that might try to help themselves to the treasures inside.
Promises of punishment and salvation may have echoed from the pulpits within, but the Latin tongue was lost on most. So the Gargoyles made it their business to address sinners in the common language of fear!
Times may have changed, priests may preach in native tongues now but that doesn’t mean the Gargoyle is consigned to the past. Hell’s finest has more work to do now than ever as a tide of sin engulfs the world.
Meticulously crafted, universally revered, Silver Statues for the mindful collector.
- Contains 13 oz of solid silver.
- Part of the Fairies and Fantasy Collection
- Measures 3.66" (9.3 cm) tall with a base diameter of 1.7" (4.3 cm),
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Features: Laser-etched with serial number, purity & certificate of authenticity
Rafael Fernandez is an American digital sculptor. He gained a Bachelor of Computer Science in Game Art and has put his considerable artistic and technical skills to good use in the computer games industry, developing characters, assets and 3D prints.