Thanks to the overwhelming success of the Silver Hobo Nickel coin collection, legendary engraver Paolo “Mr The” Curcio authorized the production of a one-of-a-kind Silver Hobo Nickel solid 925 silver statue!
Popping right off the reverse of The Train coin, the 2016 characterized walking hobo statue features a base fashioned from the rocky-bedded grade of railroad tracks, torn up clothes, an open-toed shoe, a corn husk pipe, tattered hat, and a sack full of his earthly belongings. The detail of the statue is stunning, right down to the fasteners securing the rails to the ties!
The miniature walking Hobo contains a whopping 10+ Troy Ounces of silver and stands at just over 3 inches tall. Each statue is hand-crafted and completed with the HotCo.co proprietary silver antique polish, and bears a unique production number, weight and purity laser-etched on the underside of the base.
Production is limited to only 1,000 silver statues, so act fast before they’re all gone!
- contains 10+ Troy ounces of solid silver
- guaranteed minimum weight of 337 grams of .925 silver
- base width is 2" (50mm), height is 3" (77mm)
- limited production of only 1,000 casts
- base laser-etched with weight, purity & unique production number
- unique antique silver finish