Arghh! A pirate’s life is no easy life, but just ask Captain Jack Sparrow of the Black Pearl and he’ll tell ya’ like it is. Yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho, it’s a pirate's life for me! Swashbuckling, whiskey filled days on the high-seas and sleepless nights chasing Silver and Gold a pirate never rests!
Introducing the legendary Pirate Silver Beard! Much more than just a pirate skull, this particular ghost of a pirate spent years dominating oceans, chasing treasures and amassing an abundance of wealth and loyal crew! With a few missing teeth, dreadlocked goatee, long salt-water soaked hair, and battle scarred eye patch it’s safe to say you wouldn’t want to cross paths in open water.
BEWARE!! This clever pirate also has a trick up his sleeve. Don’t be fooled by his sword and cross-bone, for it’s not just a decoration, but it’s also his signature weapon. Featuring a gold-plated handle & rhodium-plated blade, the sword slides easily in and out.
- Dimensions: 5.1cm W x 7.7cm L 8.7cm H
- Removable sword with gold-plated handle & rhodium-plated blade!
- Weight: 404+ grams
- Metal: .925+ Silver
- Silver Content: 12+ Troy ounces
- Mintage: Limited to 1000 casts
- Features: Laser-etched with serial number & purity, box & certificate of authenticity