Striding along in a casual saunter to find his next vegetarian meal - we present to you the beautiful Woolly Mammoth cast in solid silver. You’ll see the Woolly Mammoth with his short ears and tail – an essential feature to prevent frostbite and heat loss during his Ice Age rein. It’s an important distinction in this particular sculpture – missed by many other replicas.
- Contains 8+ Troy Ounces of silver
- Measuring L: 9.6cm W: 4.8cm H: 5.6cm
- Actual weight 269+ grams
- Only 1000 casts ever produced
- Laser-etched with serial number &purity
- Includes box & certificate of authenticity
Notice his striking long tusks, these tusks were used for foraging, fighting and manual labour – but their length also shows the maturity of the creature. From the length of his fur to the telltale hump on his back, this Woolly Mammoth statue stands out against his prehistoric doppleganger – the Mastadon.