THE GREAT EMANCIPATOR
During his presidential campaign, Lincoln was a man so unpopular, southern states threatened to leave the USA if he was elected. And sure enough, before he took office, seven did, with four more to follow. Lincoln, with little regard for the Constitution, suspended habeas corpus, a pillar of American democracy. Ignoring state’s rights, Lincoln charged into the Civil War – the bloodiest war in American history, with more than 1.6 million recorded casualties. But, 150 years later, we remember Honest Abe as the president who held the Union together during a tumultuous time, and the man who paid the ultimate price for the abolishment of slavery.
- Contains 11+ oz of solid silver.
- Measures 65mm tall with a base diameter of 50mm
- Each statue comes in protective case accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Features laser-engraved serial number along with the weight and purity.
Learn the more today on the Presidential Busts Collection site!